Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hey Everyone,

This is where my weekly blog will be!
I know that it has become a new way of getting information and hearing different people's opinions on subjects. I'll be posting a new one every beginning of the week, talking about what is new with Sunrise, recovery, addiction, and anything interesting I hear and want to give you guys my two cents on.

I hope you guys will read and comment back with your thoughts. Really want to share some of my knowledge on the industry and field with you all and hear some of your responses as well.

Keep a look out for my first one next Monday!

Thanks guys.
IRA

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your blog and can't wait to hear about the state of recovery in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Job, Ira! Congratulations on your new blog!
    Looking forward to reading and sharing insights with the community.
    Hugs,
    Karen-

    Karen P. Rainer, CPS, CMHP
    CEO/Interventionist
    The Circle of Care Consultants
    561-350-0310
    karen@thecirclofcare.com
    www.thecircleofcare.com

    ReplyDelete